More about the Doc and Gonstead - The Foundation of His Practice
Dr. Nassab has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute conditions. Using a very specific and analytical method known as the Gonstead approach, he conducts a thorough analysis of your spine using five criteria to detect the presence of the vertebral subluxation complex.
- Visualization: Cross referencing all findings, Dr. Nassab will expertly look for subtle changes in your posture and movement to indicate any problems.
- Instrumentation: Using the Nervoscope, the Gonstead System instrument of choice, he will detect any uneven distributions of heat along the spine, which indicate inflammation and nerve pressure.
- Static Palpitation: Nassab will use the Static Palpitation process (feeling “or palpitating” your spine in a stationary position) to feel for the presence of swelling (known as edema), tenderness and any abnormal texture or tightness in the muscles and other tissues of your back.
- Motion Palpitation: He will feel your spine while moving and bending it at various angles to determine how easily or difficult each spine segment moves in different directions.
- X-Ray Analysis: By taking thorough X-rays, Dr. Nass can see the entire structure of your spine. This will also helpful him better evaluate your posture, joint and disc integrity, vertebral misalignments. He will also rule out any pathologies, or recent fractures that may be present or contributing to your condition. To be most effective, these will be taken in the standing, weight-bearing position.
Dr.Nassab, considered a classic chiropractor, has 36 years of successfully using techniques and approaches to help his patients find freedom from chronic pain. He feels passionately about helping his patients live an overall healthy life so they can enjoy it to its fullest.
Dr. Nassab attended Palmer College of Chiropractic-West. He also serves as a post-graduate faculty to three chiropractic colleges.
He is known as the Doctor’s Doctor. Just call me Doc.
Two Locations for Your Convenience
Available Via Phone: Mon Through Sat 8:30 am - 6 pm
In Office Hours
Tues: 10 am – 12 pm
Thurs: 8:30 am – 12 pm & 3 – 6 pm
In Office Hours
Tues: 2:30 – 6 pm
Wed: 8:30 am – 12 pm & 2:30 – 6 pm
Fri: 8:30 am – 12 pm & 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 – 11 am
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your neck and back problems in the best, pain free methods